- Who would you hate to see naked?
A: Almost everyone. I think people should keep their clothes on.
- If you could project yourself into the past, were would you go?
A: 1930’s England. I have a weird love of this era and the movies about it.
- What makes you really sleepy?
A: Beer, oddly enough. I don’t know if I Pavlov’d myself in college by only drinking late at night and then going to bed, but drinking beer makes me super tired.
- If you could buy one object to complete your home, what would it be?
A: A lazy river—always go for the lazy river
- What is your favorite movie line or scene?
A: “I will eviscerate you in fiction. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity.” Geoffrey Chaucer, A Knights Tale
- What language would you like to master?
- If you had to dispose of a dead body, how would you do it?
A: I’m certainly not going to tell you that. And if I do, know that you’re the one I’m about to kill.
- What one word is fun to say?
A: Indubitably, adj. obvious or definitely true, and not to be doubted
- What is your favorite store to shop at?
A: Meijer. Obviously.
- If someone were to offer you an unlimited supply of one thing (besides money), what would you ask for?
A: Starbucks coffee, kaythnxbai.