I think I’m going to rock this chronologically. It’s already halfway through the year, so some of these I’ve already seen, but deal with it. Okay? Brilliant and thank you. These are the movies I want(ed) to see the most this year.
1. Cinderella (March 13th) – Which I loved! I loved that it gave me the same feel as the animated version and wasn’t off doing it’s own crazy thing. It was wonderful. ALSO, I simply cannot wait for Beauty and the Beast to come out. Have you seen the cast list?
2. Avengers (My 1st) – Obviously. The only thing that was shocking was how truly awesome Hawkeye is. I want him to him his own movie. That’s how much I love the character.
3. Pitch Perfect 2 (May 15th) – I liked it. I wanted to love it more than I did, which makes me feel a bit weird.
4. Aloha (May 29th) – It looked really interesting, and then it was awesome. It gave me emotion. I think people got weird about casting, which was unnecessary, but then again I think people just like to be angry and hate things as well.
5. SPY (June 5th) – SO FUNNY. Jason Statham doing a parody of every character he’s ever played. I laughed so hard that I was making other people in the theater laugh with me. The only moment of hesitation was that I watched it with my dad. If you’ve seen the movie, you know the scene I’m talking about. Still a great movie though.
6. Jurassic World (June 12th) – I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat in fan girl euphoria. I loved everything that happened.
7. Fantastic Four (August 7th) – I like that they’re pulling a Batman with this movie, taking it from comic book coloring to real life grit. They did the same with Spiderman. I’m really excited to see how this turns out.
8. The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (August 14th) – I sort of want to go see this because my dad’s talked about the original. The trailer was awesome enough to draw me in too.
9. Hotel Transylvania 2 (September 25th) – I really liked the first movie, guys. Probably because my dad and I were the only ones home, so we decided to have a movie night and the first one is a great daddy-daughter movie. They have me for the second one though.
10. Star Wars (December 18th) – Who isn’t excited for this? I’ve already told my family that I want to celebrate my birthday by coming home, eating out at Texas Roadhouse, and then going to see this movie. It’s a as good as done.